Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Death

Death has a strange way of affecting people's life. It has the insignia to change your priorities for ever. One may read regressions and how unconsciously one teaches himself to be perfect and reach that point where he or she can get transferred into the next level. But as mortals you feel so heavy when you know that someone you love is no more. Someone you wanted to be there or at least be near when he/she was being graduated to the divinity. My grand mom just died and I feel so heavy inside, she was the closest to me who is no more now, I genuinely don't know how to react to this situation. When I realize that you cannot see her again, I understand the whole connection between us which I never thought ever existed. The funny thing is I don't feel any sort of intimate bond sort of connection with any living. I don't know if it's me but everything is taken for granted and you don't realize its value solely because it's precious and invaluable.  What’s more interesting is this feeling that I’m having right now is in the evanescent part of my memory. Strange isn’t it, how soon we adjust to scenarios that disturbs us much. This is how we must have been designed and how we ought to live throughout. All I can do right now is pray that she finds that tunnel glowing with bright light and that it brings her good news. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment